Monday, May 14, 2012

CPI Picnic!

The CPI homestay/student picnic: 22 students, post-four-hour-rock-concert the night before, performing Spanish songs and skits for their Tico families. 

Played some games with our Tico bros.  

We took all of the pictures. My family gave me an awesome balsa owl mask from their beach trip. 

Adorable children for days. 

And finally: reunited with the gang! I'm really going to miss my host kids. 

Apologies for the brevity. All 22 of us have been working furiously away at our research presentations this evening--to be given tomorrow at 8 AM. I didn't plan on posting, but the lovely woman who gave me the light in my eyes requested photos, and who am I to deny her on Mother's day?

Hug your mamas, people. And cheers for now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment